Full-Day Sunset Bali Island Tour
OverviewExperience an 8 hour full-day tour to the South of Bali. This tour will start when you are picked up from your hotel and taken to Benoa Beach, the water sport area. You will visit Tanah Lot Temple, Padang-Padang Beach before heading to Uluwatu Cliff and Temple for the sunset. You will also be able to see a Kecak dance performance (additional costs apply).You can also add a 2 hour optional spa treatment package to the end of your tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDuring your full-day Bali island tour, you will visit key attractions in Bali such as:
Tanah Lot Temple: This is one of the most popular and interesting temples in Bali. Youcan visit the main temple in middle of the sea and enjoy the beautiful landscapearoundthis area.
Tanjung Benoa Beach: This area is perfectfor water sport activities like diving, jet skiing, banana boat, parasailing, snorkeling, sea walker, flying fish, Turtle Island and more. Find your challenge and test any activity you like at this place.
Padang-Padang Beach: This beach is great for relaxing in the sand and for surfing depending on the season for the waves.
Uluwatu Cliff:Have a view from the top of the cliff with one of the best locations for the sunset in Bali. Youcan also see the monkey and Kecak dance performance. Normally the Kecak dance performance starts from around 6pm when the sunsets.
You can also add a 2 hour optional spa treatment package to the end of your tour. This includes a1 hour traditional massage with aromatic oils and a 1 hour aromatic foot bath, body wash and body scrub.
Inclusions for Full-Day Sunset Bali Island Tour
- Bottled mineral water
- Entrance fees to Temples
- Entrance to Padang Padang beach
- Professional driver
- Petrol and parking fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Sunset Bali Island Tour
- Food and drink
- Optional activities (water sports), ticket to Turtle Island and Kecak Dance performance (additional costs apply for all of these activities).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Maximum age is 70 years (must have a good level of fitness)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please bring change clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Cultural Day Tour: A Day for Balinese Cultural Experience
- Full-Day Quad Bike Adventure Tour in Bali
- Private Chartered Car to Ubud Villages and Tanah Lot
- Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
- Ancient Temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour with a Visit to a Traditional Balinese Healer