OverviewGet an early start from Delhi to arrive in Agra in time for the sunrise at the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular beauty of this monument to love. Visit the Red Fort and the Tomb of Akbar the Great with air-conditioned car.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourA driver will pick you up in Delhi at around 3am to begin this full-day Agra trip that’s priced for up to 3 persons. You’ll arrive at approximately 6am, just in time for a great view of the sunrise.
Marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sun rises in the background. Your Agra guide will meet you at the monument to show you around. Take your time to admire this majestic place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world.
At 10am, you’ll visit the nearby Red Fort, another UNESCO-listed site. Often forgotten behind the nearby Taj Mahal, the Red Fort features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions.
By 1pm, you’ll have some free time for lunch (not included in the tour price), and at around 2pm you’ll head to Sikandara, home to the famous Tomb of Akbar the Great.
Afterwards, you’ll leave Agra for the drive back to Delhi, departing at approximately 3pm and arriving around 8pm.
Please note that a sunset tour option is also available.
Inclusions for Full-Day Taj Mahal Sunrise Excursion From Delhi
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Taj Mahal Sunrise Excursion From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
During harsh winters, due to fog, the tour does not operate from the second half of December through the first half of January
In the winter, this tour starts out from Delhi at 4am
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.