Full-Day Taroko Gorge Group Tour By Air - Taipei
OverviewJoin this whirlwind 1 day expedition to one of the most spectacular locations in Taiwan, Taroko National Park, which is perfect for travelers with very limited time but still would like to venture out of urban Taipei to embrace the enchanting nature. Fly out ofTaipei Songshan Airport to arrive in Hualien in 40 minutes to exploreprecipitous Qing Shui Cliffs and take in stunning views of Liwu River and Taroko Gorge from Shakadang and Lushui Trails. Sample Hualien cuisine at Dongdamen Night Market, one of Taiwans best, before flying back to Taipei at around 9pm.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your adventure starts at 6:30am from Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) where you will catch a 7:10am flight to arrive at Hualien Airport in only 50 minutes! Upon arrival, be greeted by your local tour guide and then head to your first stop of the day, Qixingtan Beach. You will enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Pacific Ocean. Next stop, Qing Shui Cliffs, where the mountains meet the sea. Here, you will enjoy leisure walk along the rock beaches to soak up the views of ocean waves crashing onto the foot of the towering cliffs.
Next, stop by visitor's center where you will learn the historical facts of the park and how Taroko Gorge was formed. Not only the spectacular gorge is known for its natural deposits of jade and other natural resources, but also a heritage site of Hualien County. After a visit to Shakadang Trail, you will take a break forlunch before heading out at 1:00pm to Swallow Grotto for amazing scenery of swift Liwu River carving through the narrow limestone gorge.
Towards the the end of the tour, you will make brief stops at two other scenic locations: Lushui Trail and Buluowan. From Lushui Trail, which perches high above on a cliff, you will see incredible views of Taroko George and Liwu River. To finish the day, return to Hualien city for a visit to Dongdamen Night Market where you could sample local Hualien cuisine from a variety of street food vendors before flying back to Taipei city at around 8pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Taroko Gorge Group Tour By Air
- Round-trip flight
- Professional local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Taroko Gorge Group Tour By Air
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itinerary times are estimations and are subject to change.depends on the flight timetable.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (10KG) and 1 carry-on bag (7KG). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tea of Taipei: Small-Group Tour with Taipei City Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Taipei Old Town Waterfront Neighborhood Walking Tour
- 3-Day Tour of Sun Moon Lake, Puli, Lukang and Alishan National Scenic Area from Taipei
- 2-Day Private Yilan Trip from Taipei
- Taipei Arrival Private Transfer: Taoyuan International Airport to Hotel