Full-Day Tel Aviv City TourWrite a Review
From USD 93
OverviewEnjoy this fascinating 8-hour tour of the city of Tel-Aviv, also named the âWhite Cityâ. Tour Old Jaffa with a small group of no more than 15 and learn the history of this ancient port city and the restored artists' quarter. Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel-Aviv, Nahalat Benyamin, the pedestrian mall of the city, and the colorful Sheinkin street known for its unique shops and youthful ambiance. Enjoy the view of Tel-Aviv promenade and beachfront as you drive back to your hotel.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the lobby of your hotel to start the day. For your first stop, travel to the campus of Tel Aviv University for a visit to the Diaspora house, otherwise known as the ‘Museum of the Jewish People.' The museum houses a broad range of exhibits and covers nearly 3,000 years of history. Leaving the campus behind, travel through Tel Aviv’s busy streets on the way to the city center.
Make a stop at Rabin Square, the site of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995, and then continue on to Old Jaffa, a port city that dates back more than 8,000 years, one of the oldest continually inhabited places on the planet. Visit the artists quarter next and explore the old ruins that are scattered about the city. From Old Jaffa, you will head to Neve Tzedek, the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside of Jaffa’s walls. Continue on to Nachlat Binyamin, the colorful street market, enjoying the street musicians, the handmade artifacts and jewelry. The final stop is Shenkin Street, home to an array of cafés, antique shops, and a general energetic atmosphere. Explore the Carmel market which offers goods from fresh produce to clothing and various food and sweets. You will also make a visit to the Diaspora Museum to explore the history of Jewish people.
After some shopping, return back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tel Aviv City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Tel Aviv City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Changes in program may occur without advance notice due to force majeure, holidays and unexpected circumstances.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.