Full-Day Telaga Waja River Rafting From Bali Including Buffet LunchWrite a Review
Get your adrenaline pumping on this full-day white water rafting excursion in East Bali. Tackle the grade 3 and 4 rapids of theÂ Telaga Waja River, enjoy spectacular views of Mount Agung and the surroundingÂ rainforest, and tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (included) byÂ the riverside.Â This small-group tour is suitable for completeÂ beginners and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.Â
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with an early morning pickup from your Bali hotel (pickups start from 7.30am) and a transfer to assembly point in Sanur to depart to the starting point in Karangasem Regency. After a welcome drink, safety briefing and rafting demonstration, zip up your life jacket, grab a paddle, and set out on a thrilling white water rafting excursion.
Accompanied by your guide, you'll spend around 2,5 hours tackling the Class III and IV rapids of the Telaga Waja River. Soak up the scenery as you paddle along a 7-mile (16km) stretch of the river, past tropical forests and rice paddies, then end your adventure by crashing down a 4-foot (1.2-meter) waterfall. Back on dry land, freshen up with a shower, before sitting down to a delicious buffet lunch (included) at a riverside restaurant.
After lunch, you'll be transferred back to your hotel around 3.30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Telaga Waja River Rafting From Bali Including Buffet Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, and Nusa Dua area
- Transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Approximately 2,5 hours rafting in the river
- Buffet lunch
- Shower and changing room facilities with towels and lockers
- Insurance coverage
Exclusions for Full-Day Telaga Waja River Rafting From Bali Including Buffet Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
If you require a pick-up from other locations then additional costs will apply.
No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.