Full Day Tete Batu Trek - LombokWrite a Review
OverviewA private, guided 9-hour tour taking a leisurely hike around Tetebatu and Loyok. Be sure to bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes for this full-day tour. Seek out peaceful villages surrounded by farmland, see a wonderfully maintained natural park, and observe various religious landmarks and temples within Lombok.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The unspoiled regions of Lombok are more common than the areas populated by visitors would suggest. The island’s inland wilderness provides a superb collection of hidden trails, green forests, and tranquil villages that have not been influenced by western civilization. If you are looking for these untouched locales within Lombok, then this tour covering Tetebatu and Loyok will fulfill your wishes from beginning to end.
Your guide/driver for the day will pick you up from your hotel within Lombok (selected regions / beaches only) to begin your adventure. Be certain that you wear some comfortable clothing and good walking shoes as part of this tour will include some hiking through Lombok’s pristine landscapes. The towns of Tetebatu and Loyok are among the most tranquil villages in this region that you will find. Get a taste of the laid-back atmosphere as you walk among the inhabitants. Your trekking guide for the day will venture with you into the local forest, where you may see black monkeys (called ‘Pitu’) lingering in the treetops. This place includes some arid patches of land which make for great agricultural usage, ranging from mahogany trees to clove plantations. You may witness local residents working tirelessly in these plantations while only using traditional farming tools. Lunch will be included at a local restaurant.Part of the tour includes a stop at the Lingar Temple, a representation of harmonious living between Islamic and Hindu worshipers. Indonesia has always been tolerant and accepting of various religions that have coincided with one another for generations. Also included is a stop at the Taman Narmada, an amazingly well-maintained park. Just 10 kilometers outside the centre of Mataram, Narmada has always has been a place of great spiritual significance as it contains replicas of the Lake Segara Anak at Mount Rinjani, one of Lombok’s most recognizable landmarks. You will slowly follow the trail back to your car afterwards, bringing you back to your resort along either Senggigi or Mataram only. Expect to be back at your hotel at around 5pm with wonderful memories and (hopefully) a memory card filled with photos.
Inclusions for Full Day Tete Batu Trek
- Private tours and transfers with driver and English speaking guide from selective beaches and regions only (Senggigi and Mataram only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
Exclusions for Full Day Tete Batu Trek
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and/or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Lombok
- Supplements cost at $25 USD apply for customers staying at properties such as Oberoi Lombok, Novotel Lombok, Tugu Hotel Lombok, arriving and departing from any harbor on the island and/or Lombok International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is only operated on a private basis with English speaking guide.
This tour is only suggested for guest staying in Senggigi and Mataram area.
We strongly recommend bringing sun cream with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap as it may be hot during the daytime.
Wearing a pair of comfortable shoes and light clothing is recommendable for this tour.
We will do all that is possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; It may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; We always ensure that we take the most comfortable routes from the entrance of the locale to the attraction itself
Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.