Full Day Thai Cooking At Chiang Mai Thai Cookery School
OverviewThai food has been a long-time favorite for those who had the chance to get a taste of it. Cooking enthusiasts will have a blast once arriving at this leading Thai cooking school in Chiang Mai for a full day spicing up some of Thailands favorite dishes.
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
A driver will pick you up from your hotel at around 9:30am and we drive to the Chiang Mai cooking school for a full day hands-on cooking experience where you will learn the finer art of cooking Thai food in a home-style environment. This school is among the most reputable ones in the city. You are warmly welcomed by the team of professionals who guide you through step by step to learn the basics.
In recent times, Thai food has emerged as one of the worlds favorite cuisines. Thai food is not just delicious; it is also extremely healthy with the emphasis on fresh ingredients and a subtle balance of flavors. Most of the ingredients used in Thai cooking carry medicinal benefits. A wide range of fresh herbs and spices, such as cumin, nutmeg cloves or bay leafs plus, of course chili, ginger and garlic are always found in Thai kitchens. Depending on the season, the preparation of the various dishes may vary.
Each student will get his own cooking station at this local cooking school near the Chiang Mai City Center. Outside learning more about the history, each student will also get insights in how to prepare and use the fresh ingredients for each dish. Recipes, experiences and the chance to eat what you have cooked are all part of the fun and educational morning and to bring back home to impress your guests with these new skills. The course is tailored to the beginning cook and the teaching includes all the basics one may need to know to further pursue new cooking challenges once back at home.After savoring your own Thai dishes, your driver (no guide included) brings you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Thai Cooking At Chiang Mai Thai Cookery School
Cooking course with a professional Thai chef
All material and ingredients
Lunch at the cooking school
All taxes and service fees included
Transfer from and to your downtown Chiang Mai hotel only (no guide included) to the cooking school
Exclusions for Full Day Thai Cooking At Chiang Mai Thai Cookery School
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Supplements for pick-up/drop-off of customers from resorts outside Chiang Mai city
Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This course is ideal for the beginning chef
The course is only operated with English speaking staff at the cooking school and is operated on joined basis only
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From Chiang Mai: Home Industries Half Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Chiang Mai Including 2-Hour Trekking and Lunch
- ATV Jungle Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Private: Amazing Chiang Mai Local Tour Including Sticky Bao Tong Waterfalls and Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village and Doi Suthep from Chiang Mai
- Private Half-Day Chiang Mai Local Life Style Including Wiang Kum Kam
- Private Tour: Nature Trekking and Zip Lining from Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Half-Day Doi Suthep and Temples From Chiang Mai