Full-Day Thompson River Motorized Rafting Tour With LunchWrite a Review
OverviewThis full-day motorized rafting tour runs from Spences Bridge to Lytton, with a riverside lunch at Nicomen Falls. Conquer the 25 rapids that made rafting in the West famous, including The Frog, Devil's Kitchen, and The Jaws of Death.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour"Power rafting" involves large inflatable rafts controlled by your guide and an outboard motor. It is very safe and all you have to do is hang on tight!
Check-in for your rafting adventure at least 30 minutes prior to departure at the beautiful Kumsheen Resort in Lytton, British Columbia.
This full-day tour starts with a 25-minute bus ride through the heart of the Thompson River Canyon. Upon arrival at the destination of Spences Bridge, you'll be equipped with all of the necessary gear and given a safety orientation, before boarding the rafts.
The morning section of this tour takes guests through 20km of desert-like scenery complete with sage brush and cacti, where wildlife abound. The morning also brings seven quality rapids including Big Horn, Jack's Rock, and Deception Bay.
Lunch is provided at Kumsheen's stunning Nicomen Falls property, smack in the middle of the tour. Enjoy a delicious Mexican-style buffet on the patio overlooking Nicomen creek. Nicomen is complete with flush-toilets and hot showers.
Immediately downstream of Nicomen Falls is the world-renowned 'Devil's Gorge'; a stretch of 7 continuous rapids including 'The Frog' and 'The Jaws'. Hold on tight! Once through the 'Gorge,' the Thompson River dishes out an additional 11 rapids as it carves its way to the end-point at the confluence of the Thompson and Fraser rivers in the Village of Lytton.
From the 'take-out', enjoy a five-minute bus ride back to the Kumsheen Resort. You'll receive complimentary access to the best apres-rafting in the industry. Soak in the hot-tub, enjoy a beverage at the poolside bar or check out the day's rafting photos.
Inclusions for Full-Day Thompson River Motorized Rafting Tour With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Full-Day Thompson River Motorized Rafting Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weight: Guests must be a minimum of 27kg (60lbs).
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All guests must complete a Release of Liability prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show