Full-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting With LunchWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a full-day whitewater rafting trip on British Columbia's Thompson River. This tour runs from Spences Bridge to Lytton, with a riverside lunch at Nicomen Falls. Conquer the 25 rapids that made rafting in the West famous, including The Frog, Devil's Kitchen, and The Jaws of Death.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourOn this 6-hour paddle rafting trip, you'll work with your guide as a team to navigate the Thompson's rapids. Paddling is required.
Check-in for your rafting adventure at least 30 minutes prior to departure at the beautiful Kumsheen Resort in Lytton, British Columbia.
This full-day tour starts with a 25 minute bus ride through the heart of the Thompson River Canyon. Upon arrival at the destination of Spences Bridge, you'll be equipped with all of the necessary gear and given a safety orientation before boarding the rafts.
The morning section of this tour takes you through 20km of desert-like scenery complete with sage brush and cacti, where wildlife abound. The morning also brings 7 quality rapids including Big Horn, Jack's Rock, and Deception Bay.
Lunch is at Kumsheen's stunning Nicomen Falls property, smack in the middle of the tour. Enjoy a delicious Mexican-style buffet on the patio overlooking Nicomen creek. Nicomen is complete with flush-toilets and hot showers.
Immediately downstream of Nicomen Falls is the world-renowned 'Devil's Gorge'; a stretch of 7 continuous rapids including 'The Frog' and 'The Jaws'. Paddle hard! Once through the 'Gorge', the Thompson dishes out an additional 11 rapids as it carves its way to the end-point at the confluence of the Thompson and Fraser rivers in the Village of Lytton.
From the 'take-out', enjoy a 5 minute bus ride back to the Kumsheen Resort. Rafting guests get complimentary access to the best apres-rafting in the industry. Soak in the hot-tub, enjoy a beverage at the poolside bar, check out the day's rafting photos, or stay over in one of the unique accommodations.
Inclusions for Full-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Full-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weight: Guests must be a minimum of 40kg (90lbs) to Paddle Raft.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.