Guide will pick you up from marsa alam hotel in the early morning . which you will be transferred by a modern A/C vehicle to Aswan which is approx. 3 hours from marsa alam. Then journey to the magical High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.Then journey on to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty. Then onto the beautiful Philae Temple which was built in honor of the Goddess Isis. Lunch at a local Restaurant.Then sailing by motor boat to visit the serene Botanical Gardens which is rich in its plants that were imported from all over the world. From there you will be transferred back to your hotel at marsa alam .in the evening you will be escorted back by your guide to the hotel .
Full Day To Aswan From Marsa Alam Includes (Philea Temple, The Unfinished Obelisk And The High Dam) With Lunch
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
OverviewWith your staying in marsa alam you can visit Aswan high lights . See the High dam and the amazing unfinished obelisk and see how the ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars. Then visit the wonderful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the goddess Isis. A real enjoyable day.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- private-Day Tour to Kalabsha Temple and the Nubian Museum in Aswan
- Exploring the Nile in Style Deluxe Nile Cruise Ex Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Stars Nile Cruise - Luxor to Aswan - 4 Days
- Luxury Nile Cruise - Luxor and Aswan From Cairo 4 Days
- Budget 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Aswan to Luxor
- Private Tour from Aswan to Nubian Villiage by Motorboat
- Excursion to St Simeon's Monastery
- FELUCCA RIDE IN ASWAN