Full Day To Bago - Yangon
OverviewBago is a small town situated very close to Yangon. On this tour, you will see the Allied War Cemetery. You will then see a lot of historical attractions at Bago and also learn about one of the most famous mythological stories that is said to have taken place in this region. You will also see some monasteries and witness a magnificent reclining Buddha’s image.
- Delve deep into the history of Myanmar.
- Learn some mythological stories and visit some points of proof.
- Pay a visit to the allied war cemetery.
Know More about this tour
After having breakfast at the hotel, the guide will pick you and drive to Bago which is80km north of Yangon. On the way to Bago,we will visit to Allied War Cemetery. Upon arrive to Bago, proceed to the KyeinPun -built in 1476 by King Dhammazedi, it consists of four 30m-high sitting Buddhas placed back-to-back around a huge, square pillar, KyatKha Wine Monastery, Shwe Maw Daw pagoda which is the highest in Myanmar, Hintha Gone pagoda, this shrine has good views over Bago from the roofed platform on the hilltop. According to legend, this was the one point rising from the sea when the mythical bird (the hintha) landed here, ShweThaLyaung reclining Buddha Image and the Hanthawaddy Palace which was the capital of second Myanmar Empire. And then, drive back to Yangon.
Inclusions for Full Day To Bago
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water bottle and cold towel
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fees, lunch
Exclusions for Full Day To Bago
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Other services are not mentioned above including
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Yangon Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Private: Legendary Golden Rock Pagoda Trip from Yangon
- Half-Day Amazing Yangon Tour Including Circular Train Ride
- Half-Day Traditional Market Tour by Yangon Circular Train
- Private Thanlyin Cultural Day Tour from Yangon
- 3-Day Yangon Tour Includes Airport Pickup
- Half-Day Private City Tour of Yangon
- Private Half-Day Tour: Evening Charms of Yangon