Full-Day Tour At The Cinque Terre From Lucca
OverviewSpend a unique day visiting the stunning Cinque Terre. Start your 11-hour trip from Lucca and travel comfortably on board an air-conditioned GT coach or minivan. Visit 4 of the 5 villages that are located on steep cliffs overlooking crystal the clear sea. The Cinque Terre, with its beautifully rich nature and villages, is surely considered a jewel among Italys destinations. Take time to swim and relax on the beaches and visit the colorful villages. Dont miss this opportunity to visit the region Liguria, an area that is rich in beauty, culture and tradition.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
First you will reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style case-torri. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and afteryou will reach Monterosso, known as the pearl of Cinque Terre. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local Limoncino ligure in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
From Monterosso to Portovenere you will enjoy a stunning 1 hour boat crossingwith incredible views of the villages. Once you are in Portovenere enjoy some free time in this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour At The Cinque Terre From Lucca
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit 3of the 5 villages: Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Visit of Portovenere
- Limoncino liqueur tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets*
*Please note that From November 1st to March 31st the boat service won't be available so the itinerary would be guaranteed by train.
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour At The Cinque Terre From Lucca
- Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso (50% discount for children), unless option is selected.
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation to meeting point in Lucca
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch
The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere.
The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Please note that from November 1st to March 31st 2018 due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed by trains and bus
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.