Full-Day Tour: Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum, Paradise Beach From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewJoin this small-group full-day tour to Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum and Paradise Beach. Visit the Yucatan jungle and Coba, swim in the spectacular waters of Cenote Choj ha, see thearchaeological site of Tulum, and relax in Paradise beach whileadmiring the ruins of Tulum from the sea. There is a maximum group size of 15 for this tour.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourCoba
In Maya: Murky Water (although shuffled other meanings) is located west of the coast of Tulum. At its peak had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of eighty square miles, but what we will show them two square kilometers which is preserved and rebuilt, the rest relies on the dense Yucatan jungle. Highlights its main pyramid 42m height Nohoch Mul named. Other notable buildings are the Coba Group, two ball games, their trails and Sacb or white road to the Mayan people.
Cenote Choj Ha
After a brief visit Coba scroll to access Choj Ha Cenote. After his straight down enjoy a spectacular swim in its waters. Highlights in this cenote the stalactites formed by centuries of water seepage through the limestone characteristic of the entire Yucatan Pensinsula. This cenote is called closed. From here we drove to Tulum for lunch.
In Mayan language: three walls, is the only archaeological site built on the Caribbean coast. Known in ancient times as Zama, which means Dawn in Maya, it was a fully commercial city. Within its walls lived the nobility and merchants. Stresses on the rest of the castle buildings with its spectacular effects of light and shade during the spring and fall equinoxes at dawn. Also noteworthy is the temple of the paintings where even today you can distinguish red pigments. The Spanish conquistador Juan de Grijalva compared the beauty of Tulum to Seville when he discovered this unique city.
After walking around Tulum accede to one of the most famous and visited beaches of the Riviera Maya, Playa Paraiso. Surrounded by palm trees and with a unique turquoise water, Playa Paraiso is the perfect place to relax and take the last hours of sun. We give free time if you want to do a snorkeling tour on your own and admire the ruins from the sea. From here en route to his hotel after a day that surely remember.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour: Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum, Paradise Beach From Playa Del Carmen
- Buffet lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour: Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum, Paradise Beach From Playa Del Carmen
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya