Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer And Thermal Water Of San SalvadorWrite a Review
OverviewThis full-day tour starts in San Salvador and will take you to a coffee manufacturer to learn about the process of our coffee. Then we will visit Ataco, a colorful village, and finish the day swimming in nature thermal water.
Know More about this tourAmazing tour that combines nature and culture.
First you’ll be visiting a coffee manufacture where you will learn about the coffee process in El Salvador.
Then, we will visit the typical and colorful village of Ataco where you’ll enjoy all the painted murals. There will be time free time for lunch (not included), and after this break, we will enjoy a nice swim surrounded by the nature in thermal waters that originate deep beneath a geyser. Just relax and fill your body with energy.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer And Thermal Water Of San Salvador
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer And Thermal Water Of San Salvador
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.