Full Day Tour: Colonial Route And Volcanoes Of El Salvador, Cerro Verde And The Flowers Route - San Salvador
OverviewThis full day tour will take you to the highlights of El Salvador including Cerro Verde National Park at the Lake and Volcano Complex, Panoramic view of Coatepeque Lake as well as the artisan towns of Nahuizalco and Ataco at the famous Flowers Route.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourOn this full day tour, you will visit the Volcanoes, Lake and The Flowers Route Colonial style towns of El Salvador.
First, visit the volcanoes and lakes of El Salvador. Cataloged as the 2nd 8th Wonder of the World for 2013: the Lake and Volcano Complex in El Salvador is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the country as its bring together one of the most beautiful lakes in the world and a group of the most amazing volcanoes of El Salvador: The Izalco Volcano, The Santa Ana Volcano and Cerro Verde Volcano.
Visit the Natural Protected Area of Cerro Verde and take a refreshing sightseeing tour through the eco trails of the park (45 minutes approximately).
Cerro Verde is an inactive volcano located at an altitude of 2035 meters and length of 500 hectares of nature, it has a cloud forest in and around the crater with a temperature of between 12 and 18 degrees centigrade.
From here you will enjoy panoramic views of Izalco Volcano better know as the Lighthouse of the Pacific because the boats were oriented with the red glow of the lava to reach the Acajutla port, the Santa Ana Volcano or Ilamatepec Volcano being the biggest volcano of the area, and the beauty of the nature in the surroundings of this National Park.
It is a place where you will be surrounded by the wilderness or dwarf forest, where you can find pasture and some low-lying bushes, giant agaves, among others. The landscape is unique in Mesoamerica and it definitely worth the visit.
During the afternoon, visit The Flowers Route, of the most popular tourist destinations and named for its abundance of flowers on the picturesque road, colorful villages, coffee, natural beauty, crafts, cuisine, festivals, mild weather.
Discover the colonial style towns with beautiful mountainous vegetation: Nahuizalco where you can enjoy a guided tour by the community and Ataco, one of the greatest coffee making towns.
Observe the elaboration of handicrafts of the zone and make shopping in the local stores.
At Nahuizalco you will take a guided walk through the local community in order to visit the city and the lifestyle of town as a true local. Ataco is famous for its beautiful and colorful walls.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour: Colonial Route And Volcanoes Of El Salvador, Cerro Verde And The Flowers Route
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Full Day Tour: Colonial Route And Volcanoes Of El Salvador, Cerro Verde And The Flowers Route
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Monseor scar Arnulfo Romero International Airport to La Libertad
- Private Tour: El Imposible National Park Day Trip from San Salvador
- San Salvador Stop Over Yoga Class and City Tour
- Parks and Plazas Bike Tour of San Salvador
- 3-Day Archeological Tour from San Salvador
- San Salvador Combo Tour: Private City Sightseeing and Joya de Cern