Full Day Tour In Sultanahmet And Bosphorus Cruise From Ortakoy Dock - Istanbul
OverviewMagnificent full day tour in Sultanahmet by making a visit to Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and certainly will inspire you for new adventures after memorable cruising on Bosphorus. Warm atmosphere, lots of interesting information and unforgettable moments are guaranteed.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will start your tour with a pick-up from your accommodation and then travel to the Sultanahmet. You will meet your guide and make your first stop at the Hagia Sophia. It is a reminder of the fall of Constantinople, a painful thousand year history and is a symbol of the unbreakable faith of millions. It is here that holy relics brought from all over the world inspired awe; that hatred and jealousy destroyed precious mosaics; that the faith was defended; and priceless icons were ruined. As you walk across the worn flagstones of this magnificent building you will feel its one and a half thousand year history. To this day, Hagia Sophia tells us about the city’s greatness and it remains at the heart of the Orthodox world.
Every visit to Istanbul is exciting and unique in its own way especially because the visitor always has the opportunity to touch history. As you stroll along the Hippodrome that features historical monuments and where great events took place, you will become acquainted with Istanbul’s rich Byzantine history.
The tour will be continued by visiting the Blue Mosque. Admire a special time by walking in the heart of historical part of Istanbul and get some great shots of old city. You will learn the legends of Istanbul by listening your guide.
After lunch in cozy café your next stop will be at Grand Bazaar. Your guide will explain you lots of interesting things about the oldest market in the world. Every morning, shop owners open the doors of their shops as they have done for nearly 600 years. Now it is the biggest market in the world, consisting of five thousand stores over 58 streets and serving a quarter of a million visitors every day.
After great experience with shopping at Grand Bazaar and tasty lunch in cozy cafe you will drive by coach till the First Bosphorus Bridge and after join the cruise ferry leaves from Ortakoy dock then continues its 60 minute non-stop tour to the Second Bosphorus Bridge and back. Having free time in the colorful town of Ortakoy before getting on the bus to drive back to your accommodation is a plus advantage to discover the Bosphorus waterfront. Taste the famous Turkish food such as Kumpir, baked potato with various fillings (own expense), and delicious Waffle (own expense) and admire matchless atmosphere by taking a walk to small streets in Ortakoy.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour In Sultanahmet And Bosphorus Cruise From Ortakoy Dock
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full Day Tour In Sultanahmet And Bosphorus Cruise From Ortakoy Dock
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental