Full-Day Tour: Local Life In Bali - KutaWrite a Review
OverviewExperience a full day of immersion in Balinese daily life through a sustainable tourism initiative by local villagers of Tunjuk village. Get a taste of local Balinese life in a day full of experiences. One of the best ways to get a taste of the daily life of the local Balinese people, as well as a real farming experience.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart with pick up from your hotel in South Bali by our guide at approx. 08.00 hrs and transfer to Marga village in Tabanan regency. Commence with a visit to a local elementary school, you will then discover the daily activities in a Balinese house such as offering and coconut oil making.
And then you will experience 20 minutes soft trekking to the rice field, passing through the coffee plantation, bamboo bridge & forest. Next, armed with a farmers hat, it is time to learn more about Balinese irrigation system, how to plough and plant rice. Or you just spend the time on the rice field by observing the farmers working on the rice field, enjoying the beauty of the nature and savoring young coconut or seasonal fruits as refreshment.
Return to home base to enjoy a traditional Balinese lunch. Drive to your hotel after lunch with a final stop at the Taman Ayun royal temple in Mengwi, which boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour: Local Life In Bali
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour: Local Life In Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
Recommended clothing: Shorts, T-shirt/loose shirt and sandals, bring a hat, sun glasses and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.