You will be picked in the morning from your hotel in Agra by our tour guide and driver and will be driven in a private luxury car for nearly 2 and half hours. You can enjoy the beautiful scenic view and the lands cape of Vindhya ranges. First you will have a guided tour of Bateshwar group of temples which originally used to be 365 in number but presently more than 100 are intact. Most of these temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The expert tour guide will narrate to you about the Hindu myths, gods and goddess, their families and their steed. Late you visit another temple at Garhi Padavali. Presently the entrance gate is intact and the main temple is in ruins. But whatever intact is supreme manifestation of carvings. In the carvings you find the details of Hell and Heaven. You find the scenes from the Ramayana and the Mahabharata and thousands of other scenes relating to Hindu traditions. Your next destination is Mitavali 64 yogini temple. If you intend to climb 100 steps you can visit inside, otherwise you can take pictures from outside. After finishing the tour you will be driven back to your hotel in Agra.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Details :
Hotel in Agra
Return Details :
Hotel in Agra
OverviewIf you have a penchant for exploring something very unique and age old legacy of hundreds of old temples at one place, we are ready to provide you the option to visit such sites. Nearly 100 kms far from Agra in Madhya Pradesh in Morena district lie these temples and dates back to 6 century to 10th century A.D. These temples specially at Bateshwar and Garhi Padavali are awe inspiring. Another one built on a hill called Mitavali temple is said to inspire the design and lay out for the Indian Parliament. This temple is called 64 yogini temple. All other temples except the Mitavali are on the plains but in 64 Yogini temple you have to climb upstairs. You are suggested to carry packed lunch and cookies with you as in the remote hinterlands you do not find a proper restaurant. This will be a full day excursion from your Agra hotel and after the tour we drop you back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- packed breakfast/refreshments
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Trip : Agra Full-day Tour With Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Historical Agra - A Walking Tour through the Former Mughal Capital with Private Transfer
- Agra Full-Day Tour Taj Mahal, Agra Fort with Revisit Taj Mahal at Full-Moonlight
- Excursion to Bhangarh Haunted Fort and Abaneri Step Well
- Tomb of Itmad ud Daula, Chini Ka Rauza & Ram Bag Tour
- Private Full Day Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi by High Speed Gatiman Express Train