Full-Day Tour Of Antibes, Vence, And St-Paul De Vence From St-JeannetWrite a Review
OverviewVisit one of the most beautiful cities on the French Riviera, Antibes, where you can see its main attractions such as 'billionairesâ harbor' or MusÃ©e Picasso. This 8-hour tour from St-Jeannet also takes you to Vence to discover Chapelle du Rosaire, designed by French artist Henri Matisse. In between, stop in the village of St-Paul de Vence, home to the tomb of Marc Chagall as well as art galleries, restaurants, and boutiques selling local goods.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Starting with pickup from your hotel in St-Jeannet, set off on your French Riviera day tour with your guide. In Antibes, discover the medieval city and its market near Musée Picasso, or you can head instead to the medieval Fort Carré, which once marked the boundary between France and Nice, disappearing over time.
Continue your journey to St-Paul de Vence to relax over lunch (own expense) at one of the many restaurants offering regional food. Depending on your choice of eatery, you just might be surrounded by paintings by Picasso, Chagall, or Matisse. After lunch, take a short walk around the village.
Then head to the city of Vence for a guided visit of Chapelle du Rosaire, a mid-20th-century chapel designed by Henri Matisse. Your day trip ends with return to your starting point. Please note, entrance fees are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Antibes, Vence, And St-Paul De Vence From St-Jeannet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Antibes, Vence, And St-Paul De Vence From St-Jeannet
- Entrance fees (usually around 5 € per site)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase during tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.