Morning Tour is Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
- 8:45am - 9am you will start from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh - a province 95 kms South East of HCMC, close to the Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple islike a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Itsexterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, and stand side by side.
- Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture to create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavor to western palates!
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
- 1 pm, after you have a lunch, you will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. Youll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape. Youll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. Youll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking.
Finish Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour. Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City at 6pm - 7pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:45am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Hotel pickup from these streets:, De Tham St Bui Vien St Pham Ngu Lao St Le Lai St Le Thanh Ton St Bui Thi Xuan St Pham Hong Thai St Thu Khoa Huan Nguyen An Ninh St Cong Quynh St Ly Tu T.. read more
Return Details :
Tour ends at Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You might have wondered if Vietnam has a religion of its own. The answer is yes, and its name is Cao Dai. Explore the Cao Dai Temples and Cu CHi Tunnels in this small group tour. 10-hour tour led by an English-speaking guide and transport by an air-conditioned bus.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
- Standard Type: Air-conditioned tourist bus, English speaking tour guide,entrance fee and 1 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Deluxe Type: Air-conditioned tourist bus, English speaking tour guide, 1 lunch,entrance fee and 1 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Gun shooting, tips, drinks, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Drop-off fee: (Price per person)
- Saigon at hotel in District 1: Drop off hotel in Dist 1 at address mentioned in "meeting point"
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in District 1, HCMC, Vietnam where free pickup is offered.
Not wheelchair accessible
It is recommended to bring a cap and sunscreen
Minimum age is 5 years
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Experience: Small Group Tour
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Small-Group Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Small Group Adventure Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Experience by Speedboat
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta: Full-Day Guided Tour
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Lunch
- Morning Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh City