Full-Day Tour Of Chernobyl And Prypiat From Kiev
OverviewYou are welcome to join one-full-day Chernobyl and Pripyat tour, during which you will spend maximum time inside of the Zone and see all of the possible locations. Professional and friendly guides. Exclusive routes. An open-eye experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Dinner included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourYou are welcome to join our scheduled 1-day trip, during which you will see:
(There can be some changes due to weather conditions!)
- Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Exclusion zone;
- The village of Zalissya with abandoned houses and barns, a shop and the only self-settler Rozaliya Ivanivna;
- A bypass road to the NPP around the town of Chernobyl, built a month after the accident to facilitate the traffic of military vehicles;
- An almost fully buried village of Kopachi with a remaining kindergarten;
- A decontaminated Red Forest at place of the first and worst radioactive fall-out;
- The town of Pripyat populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation;- The hospital receiving the fire fighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident; - A river port and the most prestigious Pripyat caf at the embankment;
- A town hall the first headquarters for mitigation of the accident consequences;
- Polissya hotel, a correction point for helicopters dropping lead bags over the 4th reactor ruins;
- Energetic Palace of culture, the main recreational site for the Prypyat youth;
- Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open;
- A fire station, the crew were the second to extinguish fire at the NPP at night of the disaster on April 26, 1986;
- Chernobyl NPP:
- The Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") an observation point at a 300 m distance;
- A fire station at the NPP, the crew arrived the first to extinguish fire at the NPP after explosion,
- A NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish depending on the season);
- Cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd generation;
- The secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1"). Giant radar antenna "DUGA-1", secret town of Chernobyl-2 which provided the efficiency of antennas and horizon tracking of the launching of ballistic missiles.
- The town of Chernobyl.
- Ecologically-clean dinner in a Chernobyl state canteen for the Exclusion zone workers (vegetarian meal available upon request).
Tour includes: all formal permissions, comfortable auto transportation Kiev-Zone-Kiev (air conditioning, viewing a selection of documentary films on the route), professional English-speaking guide (or guide plus interpreter), maximally permitted time of stay in the Zone (leaving Kiev at 8.00 a.m., arriving back at 7.30 - 8.30 p.m.), extended program of the visit, teaching skills of radiation survival, compulsory insurance, route map and personal certificate about visit to the Chernobyl zone.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Chernobyl And Prypiat From Kiev
- Professional guide
- Bus transportation
- Local taxes
- Compulsory insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Chernobyl And Prypiat From Kiev
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field "Special requirements", so our managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: Tours booked within 5 days of departure are unlikely to be confirmed
In case of no-show, the trip payment is not refunded
Minimum age is 18 years
It is obligatory to have your passport with you for each participant (and it should be the one that you specified in the application for the trip!)
Dress code is long sleeves (jacket, shirt), pants, closed comfortable shoes
The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit:
- eating, drinking and smoking in open air;
- touching buildings, trees, plants;
- gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements
- sitting on the ground
- putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground.
Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.