Meet your private guide at the port of Kusadasi and half hour drive to Bulbul Mountain where the House of the Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. The peaceful site is sacred to both Christians and Muslims, and is visited by many tourists and pilgrims. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage. On November 29, 2006, Pope Benedict XVI celebrated mass here. you will continue and enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan; enter a section of the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where the Apostle Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 people. Also, you will visit to Artemission. The Temple of Artemis is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp. Today one can only see the ruins of the foundations of this marvelous construction of the Hellenistic Age, entirely made of marble and full of sculptured columns' capitals and shafts. The most beautiful remaining of this temple are today exhibited in the London British Museum. Next See, Selcuk / Ephesus Archaeological Museum where you can see a lot ancient furnitures, sculptures, mosaics, frescos and more.After all the visits, you will go back to port of Kusadasi.
Full-Day Tour Of Ephesus Ancitent City, House Of Virgin Mary And Temple Of Artemis From Kusadasi Port
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Flexible Please contact your local service provider to reconfirm your departure time
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewOur full day Ephesus tour is covering visit to Ephesus Ancient City, House of virgin mary, Selcuk Museum and Temple of Artemis. This Private Ephesus Tour is departing from Kusadasi port every day. Also, visit of Ephesus is included the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the Baths of Scholastika, the Temple of Hadrian, Ancient Toilets, Agora, Hercule Gate, Domitian Square, Library of Celsius, the Grand Theater.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Ephesus Tour
- Walking Tour of Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House
- Full-Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi Hotels
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour From Izmir port or hotels
- EPHESUS AND VIRGEN MARRY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY SHOPING STOPS
- Pamukkale Day Tour from Kusadasi