Full-Day Tour Of Florence From Rome With Transfers
OverviewExplore the Renaissance city of Florence on a full-day tour from Rome. In this Tuscan capital, you will see medieval sites, a picturesque view of the valley, and admire one of Michelangelo's most famous work, the statue of David, plus see his burial spot. Enjoy a pizza lunch before heading back to Rome.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYou will leave Rome to visit the northern province of Tuscany on a full-day tour to the Cradle of the Renaissance, crossing the green valley of the Tiber River to the slopes of the Apennines, passing the vineyards of Chianti before your arrival in Florence.
Your tour of this legendary city of artists and architects from the 14th to the 17th century starts at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of the Tuscan capital. Views to see include Ponte Vecchio, Arno River, and Duomo. Absorb the atmosphere of the medieval streets once you descend the hills to explore the city center. See masterpieces by Michelangelo and Botticelli, including Michelangelos statue of David at the Accademia.
Go to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi, and admire the Baptistry and Giottos bell tower. After lunch, enjoy a panoramic view of Piazza Santa Croce where Michelangelo is buried. Depart back to Rome in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Florence From Rome With Transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour escort for the entire trip
- Professional guide in Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Pick-up and drop-off service for hotels within the Aurelian Walls
- Pizza lunch
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Florence From Rome With Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic
You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel
Please refer to the concierge for information about collection schedules
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour