Full-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City: Feel The Beat Of SaigonWrite a Review
OverviewThe motorbike is king in iconic Saigon. Hop on the back of one to absorb the city’s best sights and sounds like a local.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Upon pickup by motorbike at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, head to a local coffee shop to sample two Vietnamese classics for breakfast: café sua da (Vietnamese iced coffee) and banh mi (baguette sandwich).
Afterward, your driver-guide takes you on ride through a local market to soak up the vibrant atmosphere — it's an ideal opportunity for a photo shoot featuring the local way of life. Then continue navigating narrow streets off the tourist trails until your next stop at a local restaurant for another Vietnamese specialty: Saigon-style com tam, also called broken rice.
After lunch, proceed onward by motorbike to absorb more city sights and sounds. Explore historic buildings, stop at a crafts center to observe the production of lacquerware, and pass by modern architecture with a ride under the river through Thu Thiem Tunnel.
End your full-day tour on a high note by ordering a cocktail (own expense) on the rooftop of Ho Chi Minh City's highest building, where you'll enjoy a panoramic view of the cityscape before being dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City: Feel The Beat Of Saigon
- Motorbike and helmet
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City: Feel The Beat Of Saigon
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required for this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.