Full-Day Tour Of Kekoldi - LimonWrite a Review
OverviewBegin your day with pickup from your hotel at approximately 7am and enjoy an easy hike in the lust forests of Costa Rica, exploring the wilderness with your guide. Stop at a waterfall in the forest for a swim before continuing on to a local Bribri and CabÃ©car community. Learn about the community and its customs and enjoy a delicious lunch. You will be returned to your hotel at approximately 4pm to conclude your tour.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your day tour with pickup from your hotel, then visit an old, abandoned cocoa plantation. You will slowly ascend through the forests of the area. Your guide will provide you with all the necessary information about the local community, its history, culture and traditions.
Throughout your tour, you will see and hear birds, frogs, butterflies and other animals as well as exotic flowers like heliconias.
During the climb through the forest, you will stop at an observation deck, where you can relax and watch the birds of prey as well as the mountains of Talamanca, the Panama Sixola River valley, and the Atlantic coast.
Continue on through the tropical forest to a waterfall where you can go for a swim. Then stop at the home of a local Bribri family for a delicious lunch and a conversation about the indigenous traditions and customs. You can also purchase local crafts in the community before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Kekoldi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Visit to the waterfall
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Kekoldi
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals who have recently had surgery
Minimum age is 7 years
Be sure to provide your hotel information
Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour's departure time, depending on the location of your hotel
You must be in the lobby of your hotel 30 minutes prior to your pickup time
A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.