Full-Day Tour Of Montenegro From Dubrovnik
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour to Montenegro. Get to know the historical heritage of the Bay of Kotor and Budva. Explore the city with your professional guide as you admire gorgeous architecture of Baroque and Venetian. Take an optional ferry ride to visit the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourVenture into Montenegro, a small and picturesque country filled natural beauty. You will have the opportunity to visit the Bay of Kotor, coastal town of Risan, Our Lady of the Rocks (small island), Kotor, Sveti Stefan and Budva.
After crossing the border to enter Montenegro, stop at the historical Bay of Kotor, known as one the most gorgeous winding bays in the Adriatic Sea. You will also be able to visit the coastal town of Risan, a historical legacy of the Roman Empire.
Admire the gorgeous Baroque and Venetian architecture and perhaps take an optional boat trip to the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks before venturing into Kotor. Follow your guide through Kotor's historical center and spend some leisurely time immersing yourself into the ancient monuments and well-preserved Medieval architecture.
Continue to Sveti Stefan, an astonishing resort and small islet filed with an interesting history, which you will be able to learn from your knowledgeable guide. Explore the walled town of Budva, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. At your own expense, visit a local restaurant to enjoy some delicious food as you explore Budva.
End your tour at the citys Old Town, then take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik for transportation to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Montenegro From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Dubrovnik only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Montenegro From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ferry ride (additionalcost)
- Food (available for purchase)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Not wheelchair accessible
Please specify your preferred pickup location in Dubrovnik
Passport number is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands