Full-Day Tour Of Pisa And Lucca From San Gimignano
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your day early in the morning and meet your tour leader in San Gimignano. Board the air-conditioned vehicle and get comfortable on the way to your first destination. The first stop will be in Pisa, where you will take part in a guided tour of the most important squares and monuments, the famous Piazza dei Miracoli. Nearby will be the Leaning Tower, the Cemetery and the Cathedral. Visit the interior of the Leaning Tower and marvel at the peculiarity of this unique monument. The knowledgeable guide will fill you in on the history and artistic context that made Pisa one of the most beautiful and powerful cities during the Middle Ages. The tour will continue with a visit to a typical wine shop where you will enjoy a tasting of local wines.
Take some free time at lunchtime to relax and explore Pisa on your own. Hop back on the bus and prepare for the next destination, the city of Lucca. The city of Lucca, other than being immersed in the green charm of the Tuscan hills, is surrounded by ancient walls which lock the city in. First, you will take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of these very walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvellous noble palazzos. Then, you will be led to the old town centre to see Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martins Cathedral, and the typical street of antique shops. Thanks to the guided tour you will get a comprehensive idea of the Luccas richness in Renaissance art and culture. The day will end with a pleasant ride back to San Gimignano where you will be dropped off at the central meeting point.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Pisa And Lucca From San Gimignano
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine Tasting
- Guided tour in Pisa
- Free time in Lucca
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Pisa And Lucca From San Gimignano
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and Drop-off from/to accommodation to meeting point: 20,00 (approximately $21) per pax (inf 0-2 free)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Leaning Tower is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Make Your Own Wine: Combine Mixtures to Create your Perfect Wine fr S Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Tuscan Wine Tour in San Gimignano: Vineyard Visit, Tastings, and Lunch
- Vegetarian meal with wine, Evo oil tasting and vineyard visit
- Private organic vineyard tour with wine, evo oil tasting and Truffle Meal
- Unforgettable Vineyard Lunch in Tuscany
- Romantic Vineyard Dinner Experience in Tuscany
- Private walking tour of San Gimignano with the best gelato