Full-Day Tour Of The Terracotta Warriors And Banpo Neolithic Village From Xi'an - Xian
OverviewTravel back in time to three different time periods in Xian! The Banpo Neolithic Village gives a great background of prehistoric times, while the Terracotta Warriors and Horses display takes you to 210 BC during the time of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China. Youll also visit an authentic Chinese market and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. This full-day guided tour delivers a fantastic historical and cultural overview of the province.
Know More about this tourTake a ride in an air-conditioned bus and travel back in time to prehistoric China! On this full-day guided tour from Xian, your first stop will take you 6,000 years in the past to Banpo Neolithic Village. For approximately one hour, tour the village and learn about the matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture through the various relics and exhibitions offered. This site was excavated in the 1950s and visitors can still see the houses, stables, cellars, kilns, graves, pottery and tools that highlight the everyday life of this ancient civilization.
Move along the historical timeline with a visit to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, one of the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. These warriors were created to guard Emperor Qin Shi Huangs tomb and protect him in the afterlife. So far, this site is estimated to have over 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots and over 600 horses, and excavation is still ongoing! Tour the necropolis with your guide for approximately 2 hours and admire the astounding magnitude of the site and the incredible detail of the individual figures. Then, spend about 40 minutes on a visit to Emeperor Qin's Mausolem.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, where you can indulge in an authentic Chinese meal, exchange travel photos, and chat about the marvels youve just witnessed. After a satisfying lunch, make your way to the Terracotta Replication Factory, where you may purchase (own expense) a little terracotta army for yourself!
Return back to the 21st century as you end this tour with a ride back to your hotel by 5pm, giving you enough time to enjoy more activities around the city.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of The Terracotta Warriors And Banpo Neolithic Village From Xi'an
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of The Terracotta Warriors And Banpo Neolithic Village From Xi'an
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be over the age of 2
Hotel information detail should be provided 24 hours before departure.
Local guide will contact to confirm the departure in the evening before departure day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and Dumpling Banquet
- One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour
- Small Group Day Tour of Xi'an City Highlights
- Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Private Day Tour
- Private Transfer: Xi'an Hotels to Xi'an International Airport (XIY)
- Private Tour of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Great Mosque