Full-Day Tour Of Xunantunich And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
OverviewExplore the majestic Mayan complex of Xunantunich, where you can climb the magnificent structures with some great views of the surrounding landscape with your English-speaking guide. Enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurants during this 9-hour tour. Visit many of the secret places of the underworld, where the Maya once practiced religious rituals. Go cave tubing, through the crystalline water of this underground system.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Begin your 9-hour tour to Xunantunich from San Ignacio with hotel pickup. Travel to this Mayan complex nestled in the jungle setting of the Mopan River Valley. Explore this majestic structure and climb to the top of El Castillo, the second highest man-made structure in Belize. Take in the magnificent views. Visit many of the secret places of the underworld, where the Maya once practiced religious rituals. Learn about the interesting history and culture of the Mayan people.
Head to the nearby modern Mayan village of San Jose Succotz. Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant. Prepare to enter the impressive cave system on a cave tubing adventure following lunch. Relax as you float through this cave system by way of cool crystalline waters.
Return to your hotel in San Ignacio at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Xunantunich And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within San Ignacio)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour Of Xunantunich And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Level of fitness required: moderate
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Adults with infants need to pay for any entrance fees, lunch and expenses incurred by infant and wherever applicable
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please inform us if you or any guests are non-swimmers, using the Special Requirements field
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Things to bring: sunscreen and insect repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotels to Belize International Airport
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
- Xunantunich and Big Rock Falls
- Belize 3 Days and 2 nights 5 tours
- Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure
- Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio
- Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour
- Cave Tubing from San Ignacio