Full Day Tour: Sacred Valley, Chinchero Textile Center, Maras, Moray And Ollantaytambo From Cusco
OverviewEnjoy a day in the Sacred Valley of Cusco having the opportunity to learn about the Inca textile designs in Chinchero town made in baby alpaca using Andean tools. Exploring the agricultural laboratory of Moray and the amazing salt mines of the Maras town healthier than regular salt and finally exploring the Inca city of Ollantaytambo considered one of the biggest temples where the Incas use to worship the sun.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDeparts around 8:00am from your hotel and get ready to star the adventure!
After an hour drive we will stop in Chinchero Textile Center and we will be able to learn about the dyeing process for about 1-hour. We will have some time for shopping here.
We continue our adventure going to Moray Inca site and we will drive for about 45 min to explore this beautiful place in the middle of the Sacred Valley. After that we will continue to Maras Salt Mines and we will explore the place for almost 1-hour.
Driving for another 30 minutes to Urubamba Valle we will stop for lunch (lunch not included but available).
After enjoying the amazing food we will continue to the Inca Site of Ollantaytambo where we will explore the place for 1-hour. After enjoying the amazing views we will head back to Cusco arriving in your hotel at around 7:00pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour: Sacred Valley, Chinchero Textile Center, Maras, Moray And Ollantaytambo From Cusco
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Private Driver
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full Day Tour: Sacred Valley, Chinchero Textile Center, Maras, Moray And Ollantaytambo From Cusco
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.