OverviewThis day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. Tour includes ferry passage to and from Morocco.
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDepart from Seville to Tarifa early in the morning, arriving around 11 am. Hop the ferry at the port to the African continent, less than 9 miles (13km) from Tarifa. View the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar to one side. To the other side, a motley city that looks to the future, enclosed in the white walls of the Medina. Upon arrival, meet your guide and transfer to Tangier.
Follow your local guide through the narrow streets of medina, learning about the sights along the way. It is true that there are many modern buildings, the Tangier Med port project and the deafening traffic. Visitors can enjoy all in the medina in front of its magnificent bay. This long walking tour will bring you to some of the most picturesque places in the city. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch and get into the Dar el Makhzen Palace and see other significant sites.
At the end of your tour, return to the port of Tangier and say farewell to your guide. Hop the ferry back to Tarifa and transfer to Seville, arriving there around 10:30 pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.