OverviewPrivate full day tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank and East Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings and Necropolis of Thebes, the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu), the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak and Luxor Temples. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 8 hours. First you will be transported to Karnak in the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples and is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt. After Karnak you will be taken to Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu.
Then, you will have a break to enjoy lunch.
After lunch, you will visit the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This is a must-see for Luxor travelers. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Medinet Habu consists of a palace and a town enclosed within a defensive wall. Entry is through the High Gate. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt.
After touring the sites you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, lunch..
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Best Monuments Of Luxor From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Best Monuments Of Luxor From Luxor
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun (100.00 EGP) (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.