Full Day Tour To Best Monuments Of Luxor From Marsa Alam
OverviewPrivate full day tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank and East Bank monuments in Luxor from Marsa Alam. These highlights include Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu), the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak Temples. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Your personal driver will collect you from your hotel in Marsa Alam around 5 AM in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It's a little over four hours to Luxor, where you'll meet your private Egyptologist guide and begin your tour.
Start on the East Bank of the Nile, at the Temple of Karnak, a complex of temples built over thousands of years. Your guide will lead you through the Avenue of Sphinxes, which once connected Karnak and Luxor temples, the Great Hypostyle Hall with its gigantic columns, and the Temple of Amun-Re. See the obelisks of Queen Hatshepshut and Tutmosis I, as well as the Sacred Lake used by priests in ancient rituals.
Enjoy an early lunch before you drive across the Nile to the West Bank, to visit the famous Valley of the Kings, where many dynasties of pharaohs were buried in gorgeously decorated tombs. Here, you'll visit three tombs plus the Tomb of the famous King Tutakhamun and take in the atmosphere of the dramatic sandstone gorge.
Your next stop is Queen Hatshepshut Temple,the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as pharaoh, where your Egyptologist guide will steer you through the highlights.
Finally, take a quick look at the Colossi of Memnon, two vast 60-foot (18-meter) seated statues that represent Amenhotep III. Here, you'll bid your guide farewell, and return to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, lunch, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extras not mentioned and gratuities.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Best Monuments Of Luxor From Marsa Alam
- Entrance fees including tomb of King Tutakhamun
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Best Monuments Of Luxor From Marsa Alam
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.