Full Day Tour To Cachi From SaltaWrite a Review
OverviewIn this tour to Cachi, you´ll discover one of the most breathtaking landscapes that Salta offers like the “Cuesta del Obispo” and the "Parque Nacional de Cardones". This amazing experience gives you the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful villages in the province of Salta.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAs the tour to Cafayate, the group will take the Province Route Nº 68, where you will travel through Cerrillos, La Merced and El Carril, and from there you'll move to the P.R. Nº33. During this circuit, you will discover the amazing landscape of the Gorge of Escoipe and “Los Laureles”. Then you will begin through the well-known “Cuesta del Obispo” (Bishop Slope), which is a winding road surrounded by breathtaking rock formations and naturals walls. In this part of the tour, you'll go up until the top of the road, which is 3348 meters over the sea level and where you can see the flight of the king of the sky of the region “El Condor”. It's also from here where it's possible to see “El Valle Encantado” (Enchanted Valley), which has a beautiful landscape reminiscent of a fairy tale. From here, the landscape will begin to change significantly as you leave the sub-tropical valleys. The next stop is “La Recta del Tin Tin”, which was built the time of the Incas. On both sides of the road is located “EL Parque Nacional los Cardones” (The National Park of Cactus); afterwards, you'll finally arrive to your final destination of Cachi.
After lunch, you will go over the streets of this beautiful town, admiring the ancient, colonial and perfectly preserved architecture. Then it's time to visit the town's church, the historical museum that shows the history of aboriginal communities all around this area and the craft market. After some time shopping, it will be time to return to Salta.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Cachi From Salta
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Cachi From Salta
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.