Full-Day Tour To Cajas National Park With Small-Group - Cuenca
OverviewEnjoy our full day tour to Cajas National Park. Hike through the ecosystem of primary cloud forest, afterwardsthe intercontinental water division and finally take an amazing walk across the highlands to explore the unique Polylepis Forest.
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourWe start out tour with hotel pick ups in Cuenca at 8am. We drive for about an hour to Toreadora refuge from where we will take ahike in the highlands through the moorland ecosystem of wetlands and lakes to get to the unique forest of Polylepis trees. These are the highest growing trees in the world and are native to South America. After the hike we drive back to Cuenca.
The park includes approximately 768 lakes in an area of 70,533 acres.It is one of the most important water sources in Cuenca and Ecuador. It has gained international prominence in several categories: Wetland of International Importance in 2002 by RAMSAR, Area of International Importance for the Conservation of Birds by IBA in 2003 and Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2013.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To Cajas National Park With Small-Group
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch (according the option selected)
- Naturalist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To Cajas National Park With Small-Group
- Gratuities (optional)
- Something not mentioned herein
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.