Full Day Tour To Calamuchita Valley From Cordoba
OverviewVisit some small and famous villages of Cordoba such as Alta Gracia, La Cumbrecita and Villa General Belgrano. Enjoy incredible landscape views from Los Molinos Dam and Lake and have a walk in the UNESCO recognized city of La Cumbrecita, known as a pedestrian village.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels from 9am.
We depart from Cordoba through Provincial Route N 5 up to Myriam Stefford monument, heading to Alta Gracia. Once we reach the city, we see the most important testimonies of its rich cultural heritage: The Tajamar, an old artificial lake built by the Jesuits; the Jesuitical Monastery of Alta Gracia (Virrey Liniers Historical Museum), Nuestra Seora de la Merceds Church and the house where Ernesto "Che" Guevara lived during his childhood.
We continue to Anisacate, La Bolsa and Villa Ciudad de Amrica, located very close to the banks of the Lake and Dam Los Molinos, until we reach Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, where we will see the city center and the thermal baths. We will pass through the towns of Villa Rumipal and Villa del Dique to finally arrive Embalse Rio Tercero, the largest artificial lake in the province, surrounded by the nuclear power station, the plant and the landfills.
Later, we visit Villa General Belgrano, constructed under a great european physionomy. We will return across the four affluents of the Lake Los Molinos, via Los Reartes and Potrero de Garay, at the foot of Sierras Grandes. Finally, we return to Crdoba through Provincial Route No. 5.
The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels at around 7pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Calamuchita Valley From Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Calamuchita Valley From Cordoba
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City