The trip starts with an early pickup service from your hotel in Krabi, then you will be driven by car through Phang Nga province to the Ratchaprapha Dam. The drive is full of interesting sights such as rubber plantations, small villages and limestone hills.
After arrival at Cheow Lan Pier, the adventure starts with a longtail boat cruise on Cheow Lan Lake. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with over 100 islands with towering limestone cliffs that give the emerald lake its fairy-tale scenery. Gibbons and hornbills are commonly seen in the old-growth jungle trees at the water's edge.
Continue the trip with a hike through the lush green jungle of Khao Sok National Park. Switch to a bamboo raft which brings you to the Coral Cave with impressing stalactites and stalagmites.
Continue to the floating bungalows, where a nutritious Thai lunch is served in the raft house restaurant on the lake. After the meal, you will have time for swimming, kayaking or just relaxing.
Head back by boat to the pier from where the car driver will bring you on road to your hotel in Krabi.
- 7:45am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 8:30am - 10:30am: Drive by minivan to Cheow Lan Lake
- 10:30am - 12:30pm: Longtail boat cruise on Cheow Lan Lake
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Jungle hike to Coral Cave including bamboo rafting
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm: Lunch in the raft house restaurant
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm: Relax, swim and kayak at the raft house
- 3:30pm - 4pm: Cruise by boat back to the pier
- 4pm - 6pm: Drive back to Krabi
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Transfer to the hotel