Full DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS EGYPTIAN MUSEUM AND KHAN KHALILI BAZAAR - Cairo
OverviewDay Tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and Bazaar is the best option that Covers best things to do in Cairo and Giza in one full day trip Visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx that recognized one of the Seven Wonders of the World Continue your visit to Egyptian museum in Cairo and see the most important Statues such as Rosetta Stone, Cheops Statue end your day tour by a visit to khan Khalili Bazaar .Later transfer you back to your Hotel in CairoThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tourStartsAt 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel ineither Cairo or Giza By Emo Tours guide to Start your full day tour visitingGiza Pyramidswhere you Visitthe Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visitthe Valley Templewhere the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look atThe Sphinx- The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Then Continue your day tour to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities.It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to theTutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.(2hrs Time Spent)
Then Visit theKhan El Khalili Bazaar.The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .(1 hrs time Spent)
Tour Finishes with drop off at Customer Hotel inCairo
Inclusions for Full DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS EGYPTIAN MUSEUM AND KHAN KHALILI BAZAAR
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for Full DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS EGYPTIAN MUSEUM AND KHAN KHALILI BAZAAR
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip