Full DAY Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur And Saqqara Pyramids
OverviewCairo full day tour visits Giza Pyramids Sphinx one of Egypt top attractions Sakkara pyramid, Memphis Citythat was the ancient Capital of Egypt Then Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids) Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent).Private guided day tour in Giza starts from 8 am to 4 pm includes all Pickup and drop off transfers, tour guide, and SnacksThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tour
startsAt 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel inCairo/Giza By Emo Tours guide to Start your full day tour visitingGiza Pyramidswhere you Visit the Great Pyramids-Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinosthen VisittheValley Templewhere the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look atThe Sphinx- The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.(2:30 hrs time Spent)
Lunch is includedin between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included (1 Hr time Spent)
Then VisitSakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visitthe Step Pyramid(Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.(2 hrs Time Spent)
Then VisitDahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids)Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent)
Then VisitMemphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt,wherethe colossal statue of Ramses IIandthegreat Alabaster Sphinxare. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C.(1 hr time Spent)
At the end of the Tour you will be transferredback to your Hotel
Inclusions for Full DAY Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur And Saqqara Pyramids
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for Full DAY Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur And Saqqara Pyramids
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church