Full Day Tour To Humahuaca Ravine - Salta
OverviewIn this tour to Humauaca Gorge you´ll discover some of the most breathtaking landscapes that Jujuy offers, like Seven Colours Hill and the town of Purmamarca.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Salta, travel in a minivan along scenic National Road N 34 and National Road N 9 toward the town of Jujuy through the Humahuaca Gorge region. Along the way, pause in the town of Purmamarca to visit the naturally striated Seven Colors Hill before exploring the town on foot with your guide to take in the history and architecture of the church and main square where local craftsmen are available with their work. Then continue in the minivan to the town of Humahuaca for lunch and time to explore the buildings and Independence Monument in town.
In the town of Jujuy, visit the Uquia Chapel which was built more than 700 years ago and features an elaborate gold altar and acclaimed religious paintings. From there, cross the Tropic of Capricorn, which is marked by a small monument, to get to the town of Tilcara for a guided tour of the square and church before visiting the Anthropology Museum. Use what you learn in the museum learning during a visit to an Incan archaeological site before returning to your hotel in Salta.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Humahuaca Ravine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Humahuaca Ravine
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 2 travel free if they sit on a parent's lap
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Can accommodate up to 23 passengers if the reservation is made at least 10 days prior to travel date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.