OverviewThe trips starts with the pick up from your hotel, in Puerto Iguazú or Foz de Iguazú. On arriving to the Visitors center, we get on the panoramic buses that begin the tour of the park, then we descend walking the paths. From the first balcony we'll have a panoramic view of the Argentinian Iguazú falls. Then after 950 meters with stunning views over the Iguazú river we get to the falls on the Brazilian side.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter breakfast, the guide will pick you up from you hotel located in downtown Iguazu. Once you board the bus (group option) or the mini-van (small-group option), you will head to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu National Park.
The Iguazú National Park (Brazilian side) has an extension of 185,000 hectares. Upon arrival to the Visitor Center, you will enter by a portal individually, so carrying capacity of the park is controlled. Then a bus addresses you to start the walk in the park and will lead you to the beginning of the gateways where the route is 1,200 meters on the path Iguazú River Canyon. In this starting point of the route, there is a panoramic view of Argentine jumps, this is a stage suitable for taking pictures.
Moving in the route, the Iguazú River Canyon can be observed, the Salto Rivadavia and Three Musketeers, among others. Towards the end of the tour up to the lower lookout you will see Devil's Throat, this point is about 200 meters away.
This wonderful setting is further enhanced by the permanent formation of rainbows. The tour ends near the Floriano leap where an elevator is installed and is used by seniors and people with disabilities, which raises directly to the parking level of the coaches. The alternative is to use the path that leads you to the same meeting point.
Optional Tour: 50 kilometers away from Iguazú Falls, you can find the Itaipú Dam, an amazing engineering masterpiece worth to walk trough. Then you´ll have a short stop in the Interpretation Centre where a documentary exhibits in detail the process of building such a huge construction. The tour takes place for approximately 40 minutes where the main parts are appreciated such as the landfill, the retaining wall and the turbines Situation Room. Once you reach the point maximum high above the retaining wall, the splendid lake formed by this dam can be seen.
The tour finishes with your hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Iguazú Waterfalls Brazilian Side With Optional Itaipu Dam From Puerto Iguazú
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Visit to the Itaipu Dam (if option selected)
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Iguazú Waterfalls Brazilian Side With Optional Itaipu Dam From Puerto Iguazú
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Iguazu National Park entrance fee (Approx US$37)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You MUST check if you need a Visa to enter Brazil, confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.