Full Day Tour To La Cumbrecita From Cordoba
OverviewMeet some small and famous villages of Cordoba such as Alta Gracia, La Cumbrecita and Villa General Belgrano. Enjoy incredible landscape views from Los Molinos Dam and Lake and have a walk in the UNESCO recognized city of La Cumbrecita, known as a pedestrian village.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels from 9:00am. We will leave Cordoba through the provincial route N 5 by passing the monument of Miryam Stefford, heading to Alta Gracia. We continue along Anisacate, La Bolsa y Villa Ciudad de Amrica, on the banks of the Lake and Dam Los Molinos.
Then we ascend to the Sierras Grandes through a picturesque region of coniferous forests. We pass through Villa Berna to reach La Cumbrecita, an Alpine-style village who has the distinction of being one of the few pedestrian towns in the world. We will visit the balneario "La Olla", the traditional Hotel La Cumbrecita and the ecumenical chapel.
We will then continue at Villa General Belgrano with its particular central European physiognomy. Then we return to the provincial route N 5 through the Curva del Viento (the Wind Curve), where we will enjoy a spectacular view of the Lake and Dam Los Molinos.
The tour finishes in Cordoba around 7:00pm with the drop off at Cordoba hotels.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To La Cumbrecita From Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To La Cumbrecita From Cordoba
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Museum Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.