Full-Day Tour To Laguna De Los Pozuelos From TilcaraWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the most important flamingos reserve of the NOA (Argentinean North West) traveling across the Puna region. From Tilcara, you will first stop at Abra Pampa, the capital of the Puna. Then you will continue throughout this particular landscape to arrive and enjoy a unique scene.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLeave your centrally located Tilcara hotel to explore the natural beauty of the Puna region of Argentina.
You will be taken by car from the Puna of Jujuy to reach this spectacular reserve of Pink Flamingos and Andean fauna. You will travel 300km (186mi) in total through 7 province routes to reach this amazing lagoon. You can admire vicunas, foxes, and birds of Puna, and hopefully some suris (ostriches), among other animals. The Pozuelos Lagoon is located in the Puna region of northern Jujuy province, between the towns of Rinconada, Lagunillas, Yoscaba, Cieneguillas and Pozuelos. It covers an area of 15,000 hectares. Given its importance as a place where numerous birds inhabit, this lagoon was included in the list of Wetlands of International Importance.
This tour includes a visit to the capital, and center of the vast region of the Puna, Abra Pampa. There you will visit regional market and craftsmen cooperatives and you will have time to enjoy a local lunch.
Enjoy some snacks on your way back to your centrally located hotel in Tilcara.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To Laguna De Los Pozuelos From Tilcara
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To Laguna De Los Pozuelos From Tilcara
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.