OverviewSee the historical site of Machu Picchu in one day. If you only want to visit the absolute highlights of Peru, than this is the way to go.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAround 3:30am we will pick you up at your hotel after which we´ll head towards Ollantaytambo to get the train to Aguas Calientes. The departure is at 6:10am. and we will arrive at 9am.
Upon the arrival, we will take the bus up for 30 minutes to Machu Picchu where the guide will lead us for aprox. 2hrs. showing us the most important monuments like the Royal Quarters, the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Temple of the Three Windows among others.
Later you will have some free time to explore the area on your own and late in the afternoon you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, having in mind that the train back to Ollantaytambo leaves at 9:30pm. Remember to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before departure.
In Ollantaytambo our private bus will pick you up to take you back to Cusco. Remember to be there at least 30 minutes before departure. The end of our journey is on the Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Machu Picchu From Cusco
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and vice versa
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and vice versa
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Macchu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Machu Picchu From Cusco
- Phone calls
- Transfer from trainstation- hotel – trainstation
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.