Full-Day Tour To Memphis, Saqqara And Giza Pyramids From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
OverviewFull-day private guided tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Giza pyramids to walk around the grand vast cemetery of the first Egyptian capital Memphis with 26 pyramids all date back to the old kingdom of ancient Egypt around the third millennium B.C.
Know More about this tourEarly pick up is a must around 8am by A/C mini van,driver and tour guide. Drive for almost 30 minutes to visit Mit Rehina Museum to see what has remained from the first capital of Egypt - Memphis. See the colossal statue of King Ramses II, an ideal statue to study the royal regalia (how a king of Egypt he must look like).
Then drive for 10 minutes to wander around the most important archaeological site in Egypt (Saqqara), named after the god of death in ancient Egypt, Sokar. At the site, the greatest surprise is to see how the ancient Egyptian royal palaces used to look like, and you will also see the the transitional building between the ancient Egyptian bench tombs and the real smooth sided pyramid: a construction called the step pyramid (step bench). Have look at columns of hieroglyphs inside the pyramid of King Teti, then go inside one of the ancient Egyptian bench tombs (Kagemni tomb) with reliefs on its walls.
After lunch at a local restaurant at last visit the famous Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, kings of the 4th dynasty old kingdom 2440 B.C. After the tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To Memphis, Saqqara And Giza Pyramids From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To Memphis, Saqqara And Giza Pyramids From Cairo With Private Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise