Full-Day Tour To Prague Castle And Vltava River Cruise With Lunch
OverviewCombine history, art and architecture on this full-day tour of Prague. See Prague Castle, one of Europes largest medieval castles, and take a cruise on the Vltava River. Discover Pragues top attractions, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Lesser Town, the National Theatre, Wenceslas Square and more! Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a luxury restaurant offering fantastic views of Prague. Then, enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Vltava River, accompanied by refreshments and informative commentary from your guide.
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour full-day tour of Prague begins with a coach ride around Pragues new town and old town . Enjoy panoramic views of major attractions such as the National Theatre, one of Czechs most important cultural institutions. See Powder Gate, a 15th-century Gothic-style tower, and pass Wenceslas Square.
Then, begin your guided walking tour during which you'll see the exterior of the impressive 10th-century Prague Castle, one of Europes largest medieval castles. Stop for lunch at a restaurant in an exceptional 3-course meal.
After lunch, continue to another wonderland of Prague: the beautiful Valdstejn Garden, an Italian-style, terraced baroque garden. Explore the citys Lesser Town, one of Prague UNESCO World Heritage Sites. See Kampa Island with its picturesque houses and admire the Lennon Wall, filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti.
Then, enjoy a boat cruise along the Vltava River! Pass the historic Charles Bridge, learn about the incredible history and culture of Prague and enjoy complimentary refreshments.
After your river cruise, walk by Jan Palach Square , a commemoration of soldiers killed during Pragues liberation in 1945. Stroll down Parizska Avenue, a famous shopping area full of luxury designer retailers, and visit Pragues Jewish Town, where your guide will share knowledge of the area.
Continue walking to the Old Town Square to see the Old Town Hall and the world-famous astronomical clock dating back to the 15th century. End your day trip in front of the Estates Theatre, which hosted the premiere of Mozarts Don Giovanni opera!
As this tour involves a good amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To Prague Castle And Vltava River Cruise With Lunch
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only), please see the list on additional information
- 3-course lunch
- Admission to Vltava River Cruise
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To Prague Castle And Vltava River Cruise With Lunch
- Hotel drop-off
- Please note admission to the castle is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the pedestrian zone in the center of Prague, hotel pick up services will exclude the hotels; Adria Vclavsk nmst 26,Praha 1, Ambassador Vclavsk nm. 5, Praha 1, Beseda Vladislavova 20, Praha 1, Betlm klub Betlmsk nmst 9 ,Praha 1, Cloister Inn Konviktsk 14 Bartolomjsk, Elite Ostrovn 32, Praha 1, Iron gate Michalsk 19, Praha 1, Jalta, Juli Vclavsk Nm.-.22/782, Praha 1, Leonardo Karolny Svtl 27, Praha 1, Leon doro Havelsk 29, Praha 1, Melantrich, Metropol, Modr re Rytsk 16, Praha 1, Na zlatm ki, Palc / U kok , Jilsk 147/9, Praha 1, Perla Perlova 1, Praha 1, Prague Inn 28. ijna 378/15, Praha 1, Ramada Vclavsk nm. 41, Praha 1, Residence Bologna Konviktsk 5, Praha 1, Royal Boutique residence, Residence etzov etzov 9, Praha 1, Residence Splen, Rokoko Vclavsk nm. 38. Praha 1, Savic Jilsk 235/7, Prague-Praha, Thalia, Unitas Bartolomjsk 9, Praha 1, U zlat studny, U zlatho stromu, U star pan, Wenceslas Square all hotels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour from Prague
- Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Prague Small-Group Photo Tour at Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
- Traditional Czech 3-Course Lunch or Dinner at Municipal House in Prague
- Grand City Tour with Visit of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
- Prague Pub Crawl