Full Day Tour To Punilla Valley From Cordoba
OverviewVisit some small and famous villages of Cordoba such as Cosquín, Capilla del Monte, Los Cocos, La Cumbre and Villa Carlos Paz. Be amazed by the mountain atmosphere and discover many of the attractions that this unique province has to offer, like the Folk stage in Cosquín, the mystical Uritorco hill, the maze made of bushes in Los Cocos and the touristic Villa Carlos Paz.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels from 9am.
We leave Cordoba through the provincial route n E-55 sighseeing La Calera Hydroelectric Power Plant and the San Roque Dam which is the oldest in the province. We will pass Bialet Mass and Santa Mara de Punilla up to Cosqun, the National Folklore Capital.
We go through Valle Hermoso to La Falda where we are going to cross the classic Eden Avenue and the mall. We cross the town of Huerta Grande and Villa Giardino to arrive to Capilla del Monte at the base of the mystical Uritorco hill.
Then we continue visiting Los Cocos (the chairlift is optional and not included), Cruz Grande, Cruz Chica and La Cumbre with its European-style mansions.
Our last stop is at Villa Carlos Paz tourist center in the late hours of the evening before returning to Cordoba.
The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels at around 7pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Punilla Valley From Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Punilla Valley From Cordoba
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA