Full Day Tour To Punta Ninfas From Puerto MadrynWrite a Review
OverviewYou will meet above the cliffs which are several meters above sea level at Punta Ninfas: the home to a colony of southern elephant seals that can be seen throughout the year. On this 7-hour tour you will walk very close to them while still respecting their space, all while taking in the natural beauty of the area as well.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe 7-hour tour starts with your pick up from Puerto Madryn hotels. We will then head to Punta Ninfas which is the home to a colony of southern elephant seals that can be observed throughout the year.
Get on your comfortable bus and travel 83 km to Punta Ninfas, location of an important colony of elephant seals, whose breeding season occurs from September to December, with their moulting season taking place from January to April.
Once you reach the location, you will head on a path of steppes near the cliffs from where we can see diverse landscapes, rugged coastlines, pristine beaches and unique sandbars. If the weather is suitable, the guide will look up a place to have lunch on the beach (Lunch is not included. We recommend you to take your own box-lunch as you won't be able to find any restaurants)
Ninfas also features a lighthouse that guides the sailors entering the Gulf. It's one of the points that offers one of the most stunning panoramic views of the area, from which you can observe how the sea meets the landscape as well as watch the tides come and go.
After 3 hours of walking and resting on the beach, and watching the numerous fauna, you will head back to your Puerto Madryn hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Punta Ninfas From Puerto Madryn
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Punta Ninfas From Puerto Madryn
- Food and drinks (We recommend you to take your own box-lunch. There aren't any place to buy food once in Punta Ninfas).
- Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Natural Reserve Entrance fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Schedule depends on tides, it will be arranged directly with the local operator days before the excursion.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.