Full Day Tour To Salvadorean Villages - San SalvadorWrite a Review
OverviewVisit Izalco, Nahuizalco, Salcoatitan and Ataco Villages on this 8-hour tour from San Salvador.
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn this excursion youll be able to get in touch with the Salvadorian and indigenous culture.
Youll be visiting typical Salvadorian villages in the countryside.
First well go through Izalco which is located on bottom of the Izalco Volcano.
Then we will visit Nahuizalco and its typical market where you will enjoy the cultural atmosphere and the different fruits, vegetables and more.
Salcoatitan is our next stop. This is an artistic village with all its mosaics.
Then we will go to Ataco, the most colorful village of the flower road.
Also, you will visit a coffee manufacture and will learn everything about the coffee process in El Salvador.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Salvadorean Villages
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Salvadorean Villages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.