Full Day Tour To The Argentinian Falls And Photographic Safari In The Jungle From Puerto Iguazú
OverviewOffering an incredible variety of flora and fauna, this natural sanctuary is home to magnificent Iguazù Falls, located in the Iguazù National Park, which geography, flora and fauna cancel the frontiers between Argentina and Brazil. The Falls attract and fascinate millions of tourists every year due to the impressiveness of its waterfalls and the overwhelming power of its watercourse. One of the most impressive natural sites of the world, recognized by the UNESCO as a Natural Heritage and one of 7 Natural Wonders of the World.Walk the different circuits (the upper, lower and the Devil´s throat) Once you have finished the circuits have a great 4 x 4 vehicle ride and photographic safariIn addition, transportation from/to the airport to/from your hotel is included!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourDay 1: Transfer In Airport Hotel.
Reception and personalized welcoming at the moment of arrival. Assistance and coordination in performing transfer towards a chosen hotel and according to the service booked. During the transfer, you will be informed about the activities and schedules of this tour.
Day 2: Full Day Excursion to the Argentinian Falls and Photographic Safari in the Jungle in 4X4.
Early in the morning, after breakfast, on the agreed time, departure from the hotel to visit the Iguazu National Park and to make an excursion to the Argentinian falls following different itineraries in order to reach the Garganta del Diablo.
At the end of this itinerary, at about 16:00, you will have a ride of 20 km in the off-road vehicles on the route "Yacarati Sur", which is situated in the protected area of Iguazu National Park.
This ride lasts about 2 hours and allows to take pictures and film comfortably all the peculiarities of the jungle like trees giving shelter to particular forms of life such as orchids, cactuses, bromeliads, strangler trees and a great variety of birds and mammals living on the trees (squirrels and monkeys). In this trip various stops and walks will be done by the professional guide, who will provide an interpretation of nature and how there's a strong link between the visitor and the environment.
Return to the hotel at the end of the excursion.
Transfer Out Hotel Airport.
Based on the agreed time of departure from Iguazu, your transfer will be organized (at least 2 hours before the departures from the airport) offering personal assistance.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To The Argentinian Falls And Photographic Safari In The Jungle From Puerto Iguazú
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Photographic Safari in the Jungle in 4X4
- Round-trip shared transfer from/to the airport
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To The Argentinian Falls And Photographic Safari In The Jungle From Puerto Iguazú
- Iguassu National Park Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 12 years old
Mineral water, insect repellent, binoculars, naturalistic guide to birds, mammals and animal tracks, raincoat, etc. will be provided.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Iguaz Bike Tour to the Yaguaret Road from Puerto Iguaz
- Iguaz Bike Tour to the Yaguarundi Road from Puerto Iguaz
- Full Day Tour to Iguaz Waterfalls Brazilian Side with Optional Itaipu Dam from Puerto Iguaz
- Small-Group Day Trip to Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side and Jungle Activities from Puerto Iguazu
- Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the Argentinian and Brazilian Sides of Iguassu Falls from Puerto Iguaz
- Full Day Iguaz Waterfalls Argentinean Side Tour from Puerto Iguaz
- Brazilian Side of Iguassu Falls and Itaipu Dam Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Iguaz
- Itaipu Dam- Brazilian Side